Restaurant and dining facilities
Brunnhóll offers appetizing home-cooked buffet meals in the style of the lady of the house.
- Breakfast board every day from 7.30 - 10 a.m. Off-season 8.00 - 9.30 a.m.
- Evening buffet offered, 1. June - 31. August, 19.00 - 21.00 p.m.
- Outside these times, meals are available on order as well as cakes, coffee, tea and etc..
- Farm made icecream, JÖKLAÍS (glacier Ice), is sold whole day
- Picnics can be supplied if ordered the previous evening.
- Water, soft drinks, wine and beer for sale in reception
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and debet cards.
Particular emphasis is placed on variety, to ensure there is something for all tastes and that everyone will leave the table satisfied. Whenever possible we use products from the farm itself or from the immediate neighbourhood, whether dairy products, meat, vegetables or fish. There is a constant supply of bread baked in our own kitchen and home-made pancakes and rhubarb jam are a fixed feature of our breakfast board. The dining room is divided into two and seats around 40, and offers a wide and spectacular view over the surrounding countryside. It opens out onto a sheltered veranda, making it possible to sit outside and enjoy the peace and magnificence of the Icelandic landscape while eating your meals. The buffet is served all days between 1 June and 31 August. Outside these times we request that guests order evening meals in advance.
Click here for more views from the dining room.